New customers: accounts are created later. Add items to cart , then Checkout.
Your cart- Items: 0 Sub Total: $0.00
Subscribe to our E-Newsletter!
wOxxOm Patch CorelDRAW X3
Click to enlarge
This macro provides quick access to some advanced functions and features.
- toggle mousewheel zoom speed (fast, as in X3 default, or slow, as in Draw11). Shift-scrolling speed is also toggled.
- toggle "Maximum (minimum) zoom level achieved reached" messages.
- toggle double size for nonselected node glyphs in node edit mode. Nodes thus are easier to be seen / work with.
- toggle node color coding for different types of nodes.
- set userspecified value of gravity of snapping (1..35, default is 10). High value (35) makes it a lot easier to work with guidelines and snap-to-objects
1-click macros to quickly set gravity of snapping to 10 and 35 respectively
- disable reading of ColorStyles from CDR files to speed-up opening
- disable saving of ColorStyles to CDR files to optimize file size to speed-up saving
- fullscreen cross hair mouse pointer
- antialiasing of bitmaps in enhanced view mode
- configure automatic applying of the settings at startup time.
Naturally don't forget to clear the "DelayLoadVBA" checkbox in Tools-Options-VBA - thus actually allowing VBA macros to run at startup
FOR X3 ONLY
1. How to Install/Run Macros
2. How to Purchase Macros
3. Cool Links
4. Cool Products
5. Macro Authors
6. MacroMonster Forum
7. Privacy Notice
8. Sales Policy