The best macro for creating axonometric projections in CorelDRAW!
Note: The latest version 3.3.2
Works with the following versions of CorelDraw (Full Version Only!):
– CorelDRAW X4 with Service Pack 2 (18.104.22.1681)
– CorelDRAW X5 with Service Pack 3/ Hot Fix 4 (22.214.171.1245)
– CorelDRAW X6.1-6.4 (32 or 64 bit)(126.96.36.1993 +)
– CorelDRAW X7.1-7.2 (32 or 64 bit) (188.8.131.522 +)
– CorelDRAW X8.0 (32 or 64 bit)
– CorelDRAW 2017 (32 or 64 bit)
– CorelDRAW 2018 (32 or 64 bit)
Note: If your computer has both a 32-bit AND 64-bit version of CorelDraw installed, the macro will work only in 32-bit version.
Required .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
Version 3 is a Paid Upgrade for all Version 2 users. (Regardless of how recently you purchased Axonometric 2. Axonometric 3 uses a different code system.)
This macro includes 1 system activation code for the low price shown. (Changing your hard drive or reinstalling your operating system does not affect the registration. But you’ll require the previously sent installation code for that system). One code is provided per CorelDRAW version on a single system. Choose a system carefully, since this locks to a system permanently, and is never transferable to another system.
Draw central axis on control shape
Copy extrusion lighting
some examples of what can be made: