NOTE: During holiday periods, there may be delays in processing your order or for us to answer inquiries.
|If you have any questions about macros before buying, just ask. Everything sold on this site is non-refundable. If you are using an Academic Version of CorelDRAW, OR Home and Student version, it might not come with VBA support. Macros depend on VBA to work. Check with your version of CorelDRAW before ordering. If you are using an illegal/pirated version of CorelDRAW, we offer no guarantees that our products will work with it. Support Corel, and then we can support you.
The information on this page is subject to change at any time, for any reason. It always supersedes any other information you’ve received.
Macro Software License Agreement
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and MacroMonster.com for the MacroMonster.com’s software product(s) that may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation (“SOFTWARE PRODUCT”). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
* Installation and Use. MacroMonster.com grants you the right to run a single installation of a macro. For each extra installation of the program, a separate purchase is required.
* Backup Copies. You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
* Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* Distribution. You may not distribute copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties.
* Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
* Support Services. MacroMonster.com may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (“Support Services”). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. With respect to technical information you provide to MacroMonster.com as part of the Support Services, MacroMonster.com may use such information for its business purposes, including for product support and development. MacroMonster.com will not utilize such technical information in a form that personally identifies you.
* Compliance with Applicable Laws. You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Without prejudice to any other rights, MacroMonster.com may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by MacroMonster.com or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by MacroMonster.com.
5. NO WARRANTIES.
MacroMonster.com expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT REMAINS WITH YOU.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall MacroMonster.com or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or the provision of or failure to provide Support Services, even if MacroMonster.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. All items sold from this site are in the capacity as novelties only. In any case, MacroMonster.com entire liability under any provision of this EULA shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
THIS EULA IS GOVERNED BY CANADIAN LAWS.