For those who’ve dreamed of having numerous powerful CAD-like features in CorelDRAW, this macro is a huge toolbox. It’s amazingly affordable for the amount of functionality you get. Several interesting improvements you might not have seen yet…
NEW! March 2013: Fit shapes to path… including bitmaps!
– copy length/area into clipboard/ insert in place
– convert curve to polyline, save a polyline to the file, draw a polyline from the file
– draw a polygon
– draw osculating circles
NEW! Sept 2011: Create trapezoids and parallelograms numerically…
Works with the following versions of CorelDraw (Full Version Only!):
– CorelDRAW X4(with Service Pack 2)
– CorelDRAW X5(with Service Pack 3/ Hot Fix 4)
– CorelDRAW X6.1-6.4 (32 or 64 bit)
– CorelDRAW X7.0 (32 or 64 bit)
– CorelDRAW X8.0 (32 or 64 bit)
– CorelDRAW 2017 (32 or 64 bit)
– CorelDRAW 2018 (32 or 64 bit)
– CorelDRAW 2019 (32 or 64 bit)
– CorelDRAW 2020 (32 or 64 bit)
– CorelDRAW 2021 (32 or 64 bit)
– CorelDRAW 2022 (32 or 64 bit)
Note: If your computer has both a 32-bit AND 64-bit version of CorelDraw installed, the macro will work only in 32-bit version.
Required: .NET Framework 4.0 and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
This macro includes 3 system activations for the low price shown. (Changing your hard drive or reinstalling your operating system does not affect the registration. But you’ll require the installation code used for that system before). Choose your systems carefully, since the activation key locks to those systems permanently, and is never transferable to more than 3 systems (you’d need to buy this item to get more installations).