NEW May 11/2014! Now supports the creation of Data Matrix codes. Some restrictions for Data Matrix codes are:
– outputs hi-resolution bitmaps only.
– square images only.
- makes a copies of the objects (Now allows you to create symbols to reduce file size)
- makes a copies of the objects with replacement of text, images, QR codes (vector or bitmap), Data Matrix codes (bitmap)
- makes a copies of the objects with replacement of text and images with the URL links
- makes a copies of the objects with replacement of images
- generates numbers
- placement of cropmarks
- creates a database for a replacement
- saves as PDF with the URL links
Features: Creating or editing a database
Database must be a TAB delimited TXT file, or CSV.
Database can be created inside VariablesTool, or MS Excel, or Open Office Calc etc.
The latest version: 184.108.40.206
Works with the following versions of CorelDraw:
– CorelDRAW X5 (with Service Pack 3/ Hot Fix 4) or
– CorelDRAW X6.1-6.4 (or 32 or 64 bit)
– CorelDRAW X7.0 (or 32 or 64 bit)
– CorelDRAW X8.0 (or 32 or 64 bit)
– CorelDRAW 2017 (or 32 or 64 bit)
– CorelDRAW 2018 (or 32 or 64 bit)
– CorelDRAW 2019 (32 or 64 bit)
– CorelDRAW 2020 (32 or 64 bit)
Note: If your computer has both a 32-bit AND 64-bit version of CorelDraw installed, the macro will work only in 32-bit version.
Required .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
This macro includes 2 system activation codes for the low price shown. (Changing your hard drive or reinstalling your operating system does not affect the registration. But you’ll require the previously sent installation code for that system). One code is provided per single system. Choose a system carefully, since each code locks to a system permanently, and is never transferable to another system.